- why come to tgic?
- who is topp suitable for?
- the process
- topp – a traveller’s perspective
who is topp suitable for?
topp is suitable for a range of different travel organisers.
Whilst topp is primarily aimed at small to medium sized specialist tour operators, it is also suitable for large travel organisers with a moderate element of non-flight inclusive turnover and for a wide range of travel organisers that fall within the scope of the Package Travel Regulations. These include coach operators, charities and member societies.
what is the topp criteria?
Travel organisers should:
- be professional travel organisers who sell packages directly to their customers.
- be trading for at least two years and have a minimum turnover of £100,000.
- be based in the UK.
- hold valid combined liability insurance with a minimum cover of £2m.
- maintain a minimum free asset ratio of 5%.
- have a minimum £10,000 paid up share capital (limited companies).