travel-general.com is owned, operated and made available by Travel & General (T&G)
1. When do these conditions apply
When you access or use any part of travel-general.com you are agreeing to be bound by the following conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, you may not and should not access or use this website.
We may change these conditions at any time without giving any notice to you. If you continue to access and use travel-general.com you agree to be bound by the most current version of the conditions of use. Please check these conditions from time to time to see if any changes have been made.
2. Our copyright
Except where otherwise indicated, the content of any travel-general.com web pages (which for the avoidance of doubt includes the design, text, graphics, any other content and arrangement thereof) and the software used therein, is the property of and is owned and controlled by T&G. All such content is the copyright material of T&G or our associated / chosen content provider organisations.
All Information displayed as a result of a travel-general.com search is extracted from a copyright work (database) owned and controlled by T&G. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED BY T&G.
3. Our logos
The logos for “T&G” and “topp” are owned by T&G or it’s associated companies and may not be used, replicated or displayed in any context without the express written consent of T&G. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited or displayed anywhere on travel-general.com are the property of their respective owners.
4. Permitted uses by you
Save as provided below, no materials from travel-general.com may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way.
Subject to any applicable licences from third-party content providers, you may electronically copy and print in hard copy, portions of travel-general.com for your personal, non commercial use only. You are not permitted to sell or trade in any material so copied. Any other use, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of T&G is similarly strictly prohibited. You may however copy and distribute any or all portions of any press releases or notices intended for general public use by T&G. The use of multiple searches to extract T&G database details for commercial benefit or use is strictly prohibited.
5. No licence
Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in these conditions or anywhere on travel-general.com shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of T&G’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
6. You use travel-general.com at your own risk
T&G makes no warranties or guarantees as to the availability or accuracy of travel-general.com or as to the accuracy or fitness of any of the information in travel-general.com. Where information is provided by third parties its accuracy cannot be reasonably verified by T&G. T&G makes no representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
- that travel-general.com will be uninterrupted or error-free
- that travel-general.com or the computer server from which it is made available, are free of any viruses or other harmful components or programs
- as to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service or search results provided by travel-general.com
- as to the quality or suitability of any goods or services or information received through or advertised on travel-general.com or received through links provided on travel-general.com from third parties
7. Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances will T&G, or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of travel-general.com be liable for any damages either direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, loss of opportunity, use of data or other intangible losses) that result from any of the following:
- the use of and reliance upon travel-general.com.
- any inability to use travel-general.com.
- any errors, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or email, mistakes, defects, viruses and other harmful creation, delays in operation, transmission or service response time, or any failure of performance by travel-general.com including without limitation those arising from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or any unauthorised access to T&G’s data, records, programs or services.
- Any services or products, information or advice received through or advertised on travel-general.com or through any links provided on travel-general.com.
T&G is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Any information or data which you transmit to or by using travel-general.com is done at your own risk and T&G will not be responsible or liable for any damage that may result from transmitting such information. If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These conditions and any and all documents referred to herein form the entire agreement between you and T&G with respect to the use of travel-general.com. If any term in these conditions is determined by a court to be illegal, invalid or in any way unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
9. Jurisdiction and governing law
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. T&G and travel-general.com ‘s servers are located in England. As travel-general.com can be accessed from other places around the world with different laws from those of England, when you access travel-general.com you agree that the laws of England will apply to all matters relating to your use of travel-general.com. You and T&G also agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, with respect to such matters.
Travel & General Insurance Services Limited, 69 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A 2BG