t&g can customise travel insurance policies to meet the needs of all Travel Organisers. Whether they are:
Caravan & Holiday Park Operators
or a Corporate looking to provide travel insurance for their employees.
The right Travel Insurance policy can help give customers the confidence to book with you.
t&g work with Travel Organisers as:
- An Appointed Representative – active non-advised sales by your staff, subject to a minimum volume or
- Introducer Appointed Representative – promotion of travel insurance on your websites – no minimum volume. We will provide a URL with your brand to help promote and capture sales
The benefits of working with t&g are:
- Robust website.
- Strong panel of insurers – including cover for COVID
- On-line claims
- Cross-selling and upgrade opportunities
- Simple to set up and manage
Testimonials from two of our valued Appointed Representatives
Peter Liney, chief executive of Great Rail Journeys, said:
“The current period is incredibly challenging for customers and we want to do everything possible to ensure that people can book confidently and with peace of mind. We believe the new travel insurance cover we are offering is among the best on the market.”
Caroline Vitalini Director Scuba Travel t&g client says:
“We are happy with the mix between the online regulatory training and face to face, in depth policy-specific training. This has helped staff to understand their responsibilities and sell confidently to customers. We really appreciate the T&G team being at the end of the phone for any questions we have”
Contact the t&g TeamEmail the team Call the team on 0207 065 5380
Request Call Back